Click on image for Free Demo Download

Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Announcing! The 2011 Fatality Western Annihilation North American Tour! Also... Welcome Home Show! THIS FRIDAY at the Blue Moon!


I heard you missed us; we’re back in the place to be. Big hometown show This Friday June 3rd at the Blue Moon to celebrate being back home after being on tour. It doesn’t feel like it, but it has been 3 months since our last Toronto gig. So we are making it special with our friends in Bolero, as well as Derelict from Montreal, Toronto’s own Shotgun Cure and our new friends in Slave Agent to kick it all off.  After doing a little traveling recently, I can contend to the fact that Toronto is my favorite fucking place to be in the world. It seems like this city has all the flavors of the different places I have visited. We’ve got it all. We’ve got the night life, we got the women and we’ve got the god damn attitude. Our hockey team might be one of the worst in the league, but at least we aren’t Ottawa. *raspberry*
Of course I’m kidding. I’ve never really understood idolizing or identifying with a specific hockey team anyways. “I believe the Americans, Europeans and Canadians who practice within the closest proximity to me are the best team.” Shadap! You haven’t done a sit up in 3 years. 
On the topic of traveling we are pleased to announce our Western Annihilation tour! That’s right folks. Enough of the East, bring on the West. We are starting out in Sudbury and Ending off in Chicago. This is gonna get messy folks. The East was merely an appetizer. Its time to extend our version of Heavy Metal Indulgence to the masses. I am really looking forward to a lot of things regarding this tour. We are playing with a ton of great American and Canadian acts such as Bonded by Blood, Zombie Holocaust, Skull Hammer (Canada) and Vektor. Holy shit Nose! We will also be spending roughly a week in California. I have been warned about California. They say eat lots of In and Out bergs, Stay out of Compton and always, always, always check for an Adam’s Apple.
There are a lot of great things coming our way, and I must say, I am very excited. Hope to see some of you on our travels. Get some sleep, friends.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment